83-ELECTRICAL ALUMANI SCHOLARSHIP (SESSION 2017)
Applications are invited from the deserving/needy and tenanted B.Sc. students of Electrical Engineering (Session-2017) for the award of 83-ELECTRICAL ALUMANI SCHOLARSHIP. Following information and documents must be provided along with duly signed application form:
- Duly attested photocopy of CNIC/B-form
- Duly attested photocopy of Matric and F.Sc. Result Cards
- Duly attested photocopy of Result Card of the latest examination conducted by the University if any.
- Income certificate of parents with last month Utility Bills
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications after endorsement of the Chairman of the department on or before 17th September 2018 positively. Prescribed forms are available at the FA&CS Office and http://facs.uet.edu.pk/.
Note: Students who are availing any other scholarship can also apply, but will be
considered for one scholarship at time.
For Application Form Click Here
Note: HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications form will be submitted online. Hard Copies of the same, along with required documents will be requested from shortlisted candidates only at the time of interview.