A team of Xavor (Pakistan) is visiting UET Lahore on 30th March 2017 at 10:30 AM for its Recruitment Drive (Presentation and test). Target audience will be graduating batch (SESSION 2013) of Computer Science/Engineering and Electrical Engineering disciplines. After presentation, the test will cover following areas.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Thinking
- Passionate about profession
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Desire to learn and explore
Test will be of 70mins, divided into 3 parts. Following will be the format;
o Technical Test
o IQ Test
o Comprehension Test
(All questions are MCQs based)
Students of following disciplines of all UET campuses/college are advised to attend the drive for the success of the event.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering