JOB OPPORTUNITY-Designer – Creo / Pro E
Varioline Intercool Pakistan (PVT). LTD; a Multinational Commercial Refrigeration Company requires the services of Product Designer & Graphic Designer who are willing to work with us in Lahore.
Job Description:-Key Responsibilities:
- Using Modine CAD software, prepare intermediate level 2-D and 3-D computer modeling, drawing documentation, and advanced level design support related assigned customers design activities. Support is provided on both new and existing applications.
- Make prescribed changes to existing computer modeling and drawing documentation. Proficiency in change/revision annotation writing and parts chart arrangement. Proficiency in spelling and grammar. Advanced ability in use of computer applications such as text documents, E-mail, scheduling, and Bill of Material. Proofing ability for quality policy, “Quality System Policy Manual”, Standard Practices, and Work Instructions. Acknowledge existence/understanding of Job Description and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Designer may communicate directly with the customer engineering and/or design team, Modine suppliers, or Modine facilities.
- In specific cases additional skills may be required including the ability to communicate (verbal and written) with a customer from a foreign country as well understand their culture.
- Associate degree in mechanical design or related technical discipline
- Creo – Pro-E experience required. Unigraphics NX experience is also beneficial.
- Mastery in all aspects of computer modeling and drawing documentation with additional consideration to clarity of presentation and conformance to Standard Practices & Work Instructions.
- Proficiency in change/revision annotation writing and parts chart arrangement.
- Proficiency in spelling and grammar.
- Advanced ability in use of computer applications such as text documents and e-mail,
- Proofing ability for Quality Policy, Quality Systems Policy Manual, Standard Practices and Work Instructions. Acknowledge existence/understanding of Job Description and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Advanced ability in design activity with consideration to clearances, component function and fit, ease of manufacturing, safety, customer needs and expectations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to the point.
- Ability to handle computer data exchanges (outgoing and incoming).
- Familiarity with design requirements, tooling, manufacturing and assembly operations of multiple product lines to allow assignment changes with little immediate orientation.
- Resolve design problems independently.
- Coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Operate in a team and closely with individuals. Be an active participant and instruct/lead/direct/carry out the activities of others.
Students can send their resumes directly on email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com