N O T I C E
Applications are invited from the Full Time M.Sc./M.Phil (Engineering, Sciences and Art) students of Session 2017-18 for the award of above scholarship. All interested students are advised to submit their duly signed applications verified by the Head of the Department in the FAC&CS Office on or before Friday, the 6th October 2017 positively. The list of required documents is attached with the application form.
- A Punjab Domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 5 in B.A/B.Sc./B.COM/BA/BBA etc examination held in Annual in Punjab 2015/2016/2017.
- Students enrolled in spring /fall session (where applicable) and morning /afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Students who have passed their graduation exam from Allam Iqbal Open University/Virtual University of Pakistan having Punjab Domiciles are also eligible
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than 30,000/-.
Monthly Family Income Exemption
- Children of Govt. Employees in BPS-1-4
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist attack
- Students who have already passed /possessed MA/M.Sc./MS/M.Phil etc degree are not eligible for Peef Master Level Scholarships.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Re-imbursement
- Beneficiary of any other scholarship for Master Levels Studies.
CLICK HERE PEEF MASTER LEVEL APPLICATION FORM MasterLevelForm-2016(2)