Applications are invited from the Full Time M.Sc./M.Phil (Engineering, Sciences and Art) students of Session 2017 fall intake for the award of above scholarship. All interested students are advised to submit their duly signed applications verified by the Head of the Department in the FAC&CS Office on or before Friday, the 11thMay-2018 positively.
- A Punjab Domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in B.A/B.Sc./B.COM/BA/BBA etc. examination held in Annual in Punjab 2015/2016/2017.
- Students enrolled in fall session morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Students who have passed their graduation exam from Allam Iqbal Open University/Virtual University of Pakistan having Punjab Domiciles are also eligible.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) should equal to or less than Rs-30,000/-.
Monthly Family Income Exemption
- Children of Govt. Employees in BPS-1-4.
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist attack.
- Students who have already passed /possessed MA/M.Sc./MS/M.Phil etc. degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarships.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Re-imbursement
- Beneficiary of any other scholarship for Master Levels Studies.
List of Documents Needed with the Application Form
- Completed PEEF Scholarship form
- Income Certificate on an affidavit of Rs. 50 or more issued on name of applicant’s father/guardian stating the net monthly income of applicants father/guardian endorsed by their local Chairman Union Council.
- Copies of last month’s Utility bills of permanent address of the applicant of Last month
Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
For PEEF Advertisement, CLICK HERE
For Affidavit, MasterAffidavit-2017-18
For Application Form, MasterLevelForm-2017-18