PEEF-OPF MASTER’S LEVEL SCHOLARSHIP 2017-18
Applications are invited from the Full Time M.Sc./M.Phil (Engineering, Sciences and Art) students of Session 2017-18 for the award of above scholarship. All interested students are advised to submit their duly signed applications verified by the Head of the Department in the FA&CS Office on or before Friday, the 9th February-2018 positively.
- Punjab Domicile.
- Father/mother must be a registered member of Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) (valid for three (3) years after permanent return).
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in B.A/B.Sc./B.COM/BA/BBA etc. examination held in Annual in Punjab 2015/2016/2017.
- Secured admission as a Full time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in a public sector University of Pakistan.
- Students enrolled in Spring/Fall session (where applicable) and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF-OPF Masters scholarships.
- The Children of deceased registered Overseas Pakistani’s are also eligible to apply in case his/her parents has died within three (3) years before the last date of advertisement.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs-50,000/-.
NOTE: Besides fulfilling PEEF-OPF Scholarship eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective university.
For Online Registration CLICK HERE
For Application Form CLICK HERE
For Affidivate Form CLICK HER