SHAHBAZ SHARIF MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTER LEVEL -2017-18
Applications are invited from the Full Time M.Sc./M.Phil (Engineering, Sciences and Art) students of Session 2017-18 for the award of SHAHBAZ SHARIF MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS.
All interested students are advised to submit their duly signed applications verified by the Head of the Department in the FAC&CS Office on or before Friday, the 24th NOVEMBER 2017 positively. The list of required documents is attached with the application form.
- A Pakistani Citizen
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in B.A/B.Sc./BBA/BCS/BS/B.COM etc examination from Pakistan
- Passed above mentioned examinations in the year 2015 or 2016 or 2017.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than 75,000/-.
- Secured admission is a Full Time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner university.
- Students enrolled in spring /fall Session (where applicable) and morning/afternoon/evening session (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF-SSMS Master Level Scholarships
- Besides fulfilling PEEF-SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit criteria of the respective university.
- Students who have already passed /possessed MA/M.Sc./MS/M.Phil etc degrees
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Re-reimbursement Scheme
- Beneficiary of any other scholarship for Master Levels Studies.
FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION, CLICK HERE
PEEF MASTER LEVEL APPLICATION FORM, CLICK HERE