USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program
Undergraduate Scholarships for Academic High-Achievers from Low-income Families
USAID and the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan establisehed the USAID-funded Merit and Need-Based Scholarship Program (MNBSP) for talented but inancially constrained students who cannot otherwise afford to earn their degrees. MNBSP Funds full tuition scholarship and stipend for tlanted yet economically disadvantaged Pakistani youth to earn a Bachelor’s degree at any of the partner Universities across Pakistan. The scholarshipcovers student accommodation, textbooks food stipends and tuition fee.
- Secure a new admission on merit in fall session-2018 in an approved subjects of Program at participating University/Institution.
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- Deserving students can apply for acholarship on eprotal.hec.gov.pk, user guidance manual also available.
- Application forms are also available at the respective University’s Fanancial Aid Office.
- Completed forms along with the necessary documents will be submitted to the FA&CS Office UET Lahore.
Applications will only be accepted at eportal.hec.gov.pk
For further Information Cleck Here