Applications are invited from needy/deserving students of B.Sc. (Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical disciplines) of UET, Main, KSK, Faisalabad, Narowal campuses and RCET for the award of Fatima Group Scholarships.
Following information along with duly attested photocopies of documents must be attached with duly signed application form endorsed by the Chairman of the Department.
1. Domicile Certificate
2. CNIC / Form B
3. Official DMC from the Controller of Examination
4. Academic transcripts (Matric. F.Sc., B.Sc.)
5. Income Certificate/Pension Paper (in case of retirement). If the father/guardian is in service, the income certificate must be from the employer. For the rest it should be obtained from Gazetted Office/Union Council/Tehsildar
6. Death Certificate (in case of Orphan Candidate)
7. Utility Bills of last six months (Electricity, Gas, Phone, Water)
8. Hostel Card / a copy of letter from Senior Warden
9. In case kinship (brother/sister studying at UET, Lahore), a bonafide certificate of brother/sister from the department should be attached.
10. Disability certificate (if applicable).
Application form and relevant data sheet are available at UET website (http://www.uet.edu.pk) . The hard copy of the application form along with required documents should be submitted to the FA&CS Office by 26th December 2016 Positively.
Students are also advised to submit application online
NOTE: The student who are already availing any other scholarship need not to apply