R E M I N D E R N O T I C E
ICE QUEST G. HAIDER SCHOLARSHIPS
(SESSION 2015 & 2016)
Applications are invited from needy/deserving students of B.Sc. (CIVIL Engineering ONLY) for the award of above scholarships. Following information along with duly attested photocopies of documents must be attached with duly signed application form endorsed by the Chairman of the Department.
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC / Form B
- Official DMC from the Controller of Examination
- Academic transcripts (Matric. F.Sc., B.Sc.)
- Income Certificate/Pension Paper (in case of retirement). If the father/guardian is in service, the income certificate must be from the employer. For the rest it should be obtained from Gazetted Office/Union Council/Tehsildar
- Death Certificate (in case of Orphan Candidate)
- Utility Bills of last six months (Electricity, Gas, Phone, Water)
- Hostel Card / a copy of letter from Senior Warden
- In case kinship (brother/sister studying at UET, Lahore), a bonafide certificate of brother/sister from the department should be attached.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Application form is available at FA&CS Office, UET, Lahore or download from www.facs.uet.edu.pk.
Duly signed applications endorsed by the chairman must be submitted to the FA&CS Office by Monday, the 20th March 2017 Positively.
NOTE: The student who are already availing any other scholarship need not to apply