Title: Software Development Engineer
· Required: BS Electrical/ Computer Engineering, Computer Science
· Preferred: MS Computer Engineering, Computer Science
· Experience: Fresh graduate. Candidates with experience in Embedded Development or QA will be preferred
Basic Required Skillset:
· Understanding of software development and QA processes
· Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools
· Excellent programming and problem solving skills.
· Experience of working in C, C++ or Java
· Understanding of Computer Architecture Design. Familiarity with Assembly language
· Knowledge of Operating Systems concepts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Quick learner
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with remote teams
· Ability to adhere to scheduled and team-agreed timelines
Candidates with any of following additional skills will be preferred.
· Understanding of Real Time Operating Systems
· Experience of using Embedded Debuggers and cross compilers
· Understanding of Embedded Linux
· Experience of working in Agile model
· Device drivers testing experience
· Shell scripting, python or any other scripting language
· Experience of working in open source
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
· Creating and maintaining documented test cases for RTOS and other runtime solutions
· Developing C, C++ or Java test applications
· Creating python, shell or batch scripts for automated testing
· Creating and maintaining test plans for products releases
· Performing test execution on product releases
Last date of Applying: July 18 , 2018
Interested candidates can send their CVs on email@example.com with the position mentioned in the subject line.