Title: Java Cloud Engineer
We are looking for a Java Cloud Engineer, who is able to design, develop and maintain web services and web applications meant to be delivered on both desktop and embedded devices.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Development of back-end web-services, UI, integration, maintenance and testing, including on remote servers.
· Involve in API Architecture design, development and testing.
· Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business environment which will include learning new technologies
· Able to work independently but also organize plans to line up with company goals while being able to account for time spent on projects
· A minimum of 2 or more years of professional software/web development experience, including concepts, practice and procedures.
· JAVA (J2EE) development skills including JAX-RS/JAX-WS.
· Experienced with AWS & Google Cloud/Services.
· Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate frameworks and computational frameworks(Spark).
· Experienced with RESTful web-services.
· Excellent problem solving, learning and adapting skills.
· Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl.
· Familiarity with basic Linux/MySQL administration.
· SOA Technology : SOAP / XML / WSDL / REST.
· Good knowledge of SQL and relational database programming.
· Strong experience with messaging (e.g. MQ)
· Working knowledge of Tomcat/Apache application servers
· Experience with database development and design including experience with big data(Cassandra).
· Demonstrated experience with OO design patterns/frameworks, including application integration frameworks.
· Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Git/Stash, and Jira.
Last date for Applying: July 26, 2018
Interested candidates can send their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org with the position mentioned in the subject line.