PEEF Master Level Scholarship (2017-18)
Applications are invited from the Full Time M.Sc./M.Phil (Engineering, Sciences and Art) students of Session 2017-18 for the award of above scholarship. All interested students are advised to submit their duly signed applications verified by the Head of the Department in the FA&CS Office on or before Wednesday, the 24th January-2018 positively.
- Punjab Domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in B.A/B.Sc./B.COM/BA/BBA etc. examination held in Annual in Punjab 2015/2016/2017.
- Secured admission as a Full time students in the current academic year in one of the partner university.
- Students enrolled in Spring /Fall session (where applicable) and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs-30,000/-.
Monthly Family Income Exemption
- Children of Govt. Employees in BPS-1-4.
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist attack.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective university.
- Students who have already passed/possessed MA/M.Sc./MS/M.Phil/PhD etc. degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarships.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme
- Beneficiary of any other scholarship for Master Levels Studies.
NOTE: Students are advised to submit online registration
For PEEF Advertisement, CLICK HERE
For Affidavit, MasterAffidavit-2017-18
For Application Form, MasterLevelForm-2017-18
For online registration, CLICK HERE