Tetra Pak’s on May 15, 2018 to conduct an information session and technical screening test for Future Talent Programme 2018.
The Future Talent Programme is a Tetra Pak global initiative to employ and offer Young Graduates the opportunity to develop their skills in preparation to their future career in the company. It sustains Tetra Pak’s commitment in hiring young graduates and long term investment to build technical and leadership skills for a global workforce.
You can meet us, the Tetra Pak team in Chemical Engineering Seminar Hall at 02:30PM.
- Fresh Graduate or less than 1 – 2 years of experience after recent most degree and cGPA of 3.2 or above
- Innovative mindset, fast thinker and likes to solve problems
- Likes to work with people from various cultures
- Passionate about learning and career development
- The test would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, divided into 3 sections:
- Sciences and Engineering
- General Mathematics
- English Language Skills
- All questions will carry equal marks
- No reference material or calculator will be allowed during the test
- There is No Negative Marking
- The duration for the test is 45 minutes
- Mobile Phones will not be allowed during the test