Applications are invited from the Full Time M.Sc. (Engineering, Sciences) students of Session 2016-17 for the award of above scholarship. Applicant must have
- A Punjab Domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 inA/B.Sc./B.COM/BA/BBA etc examination held in 2014/2015/2016 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2016-17) in one of the partner University /Degree Awarding institution. Students enrolled in spring /fall session (where applicable) and morning /afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents ( from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-. Children of Govt. Employees in BPS-1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is the only source of income.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must quality the merit and need criteria of the respective University/Degree Awarding Institution.
All interested students are advised to submit their duly signed applications verified by the Head of the Department in the FAC&CS Office on or before Friday, the 10th Fbruary-2017 positively. The list of required documents is attached with the application form.
For Affidavit, MasterAffidavit-2016-17
For Application Form, MasterLevelForm-2016-17
Students are advised to submit online registration:
For online registration, CLICK HERE