Job description for Asst. Accounts Manager
- Posting Sale Invoices in Infor
- Preparing Sales Tax Invoice’s in Separate Sheet
- Preparing Sales Tax Annexure “C” for Sales Tax Return
- Preparing Sales Register for Sales Tax Return on Monthly Basis
- Purchase Order Posting
- Material Receiving Note (MRN) Posting
- Purchase Invoices Posting
- Debit Note & Credit Note Posting
- Receipts Posting ( Cash , Bank, Online)
- Payments Posting ( Cash, Bank)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Customer’s Reconciliation.
- Vendor’s Reconciliation.
- Coordinate with Sales team on Daily Basis.
- Sales Tax Invoices and Sales Bills Dispatch to Customer’s
- Sales Tax Invoices and Sales Bills Coping
- Dispatch Record Maintain
- Preparing Payroll (Staff & Labour)
- Preparing Labour Overtime (Weekly Basis)
- Posting Petty Expenses Reimbursed on Regular Basis (Admin, Supply Chain)
- Coordinate with Vendor’s and Transport for Payment
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- 1+ years’ Experience in relevant field.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Action oriented with the ability to consistently deliver results.
- 1 annual bonus
- Company SIM
- Health Insurance
Interested candidates’ can send resumes directly to email address [email protected].