USAID MNBSP Scholarship Program for Flood Affected Students has been extended till Sunday, August 20, 2023
In the Continuation of USAID Funded Merit and Need-Based Scholarship Program for Flood Affected Student Phase I, USAID MNBSP has announced Phase II. The online application form to invite applications from flood-affected students studying at USAID MNBSP partner universities is live till 24th August 2023. To apply click the below link: https://usaidmnbsp-fas.hec.gov.pk
Please note the defined eligibility criteria :
- Must be enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th (by fall 2023) semester in a four/five years Undergraduate degree program.
- Belong to districts/sub-districts/UC Tehsils affected by the floods identified by the Government of Pakistan/PDMA/District Administration.
- Provide proof of flood damage such as household, livelihood, etc., and how it has impacted their higher education.
- The students are required to apply online.
- 50% of scholarships will be reserved for females.
- Scholarship coverage includes tuition fees and a stipend for a duration of 02 semesters only i.e., Fall 2023 and Spring 2024