Education: BE/ME(Civil/Mechanical Engineering)
Experience: at least 3 years preferably (OMC)
Job Nature: One year contract, renewed based on performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide detailed engineering information including utility services, Signage, HSE requirements & assist in finalization of drawings & preliminary cost estimates for the proposed projects in coordination with RMPM & ESM. (For Modernization works only).
- Suggests improvements & propose innovations to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in the project management, Preventive Maintenance contracts and Reactive breakdown procedures and systems.
- Liaison with the engineering support & suppliers for the on-time processing of PR’s & delivery of goods & services upon issuance of Purchase Orders for the on-time completion of projects or maintenance activities.
- To co- ordinate with Eng. Support and Finance executives regarding updating of asset database when the erection particulars formats are filled before/during site commissioning.
- To manage assets their movement and disposal as per Company Policy
- To conduct maintenance inspections & safety audits of the sites regularly with an aim to achieve better safety & maintenance standards throughout the network including CNG facilities.
- To assist RM P&M for the evaluation of performance of the various projects/maintenance contractors and proposed the new potential contractors.
- Maintenance at Consumer Sites and/or Regional Office / Warehouse where applicable.