MCB Bank has been with Pakistan since the very beginning, when the country was first drawn on the world map in 1947. As one of Pakistan’s oldest and most trusted bank, our identity is deeply woven into the country’s history and heritage. We have come a long way together, and this journey full of challenges and accomplishments has strengthened the values we uphold and cherish. We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the position of Tech-Management Trainee Officer.
The primary responsibility is to manage different IT functions in line with the vision of the bank regarding provision of top of the line digital services to its valued clients.
Criteria for Hiring
Eligibility criteria shall be based on but not limited to below-mentioned areas/points:
- Minimum 16 years of Education in Information Technology/Computer Sciences.
- Only those candidates shall be considered who have fully completed their degrees, have in-hand, their final transcripts/degrees.
- Age should not exceed 26 years as of 30th of November 2022.
Not essentially required however may be preferred.
Lahore & Karachi
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The Bank reserves the right to post or to transfer employee to any function or Group or Location, at its sole discretion.
- Direct or indirect influence, internal or external, shall disqualify the particular candidate without any notice or communication.
- Candidates having diploma from Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
- The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes initial shortlisting on the basis of eligibility criteria and geographical human requirement followed by interviews.
- Successful selected candidates shall go through a formal Class Room and on-the-job training before their placement in their respective Roles in various functions of the Bank.
Interested candidates may their resume at [email protected] by or before 5th of December 2022.