HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP FOR SESSION-2023
Applications are invited from the B.Sc. students of Session-2023 for the award of HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP for needy & deserving students. The applicants are advised to apply through their LMS Account on or before 15th February-2024. The short listed candidates will be asked to submit the hard copy at the time of interview, after endorsement from the chairperson of the respective department, the list of short listed candidates will be displayed on the FA&CS office notice board and website at www.facs.uet.edu.pk. The last date will not be extended in any circumstances.
The following documents needs to be attached with the application form.
- In the case of Father’s/Guardian’s Govt. Employer/Retired from Govt. Service.
Last month pay slip or Pension book copy.
- In case Private Employer/Business Man.
- Handwritten certificate in Rs.50/- or above affidavit duly attested by the relevant
Secretary Union Council or Headmaster of School.
(statement must be handwritten that be knows to father/guardian and his income).
- Applications will be rejected, if submitted a fake affidavit and university may take disciplinary action against candidates, which may result cancelation of admission.
- Last month Utility Bills of their permanent address.
Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water etc.
- Death certificate in case of Orphan Student.
In lieu of this scholarship, the students have to involve in community services upto 3 hours/week as assigned by their respective departments.